Select Page

Taxpayers who aren’t required to file a federal income tax return don’t need to file to get advance payments of the Child Tax Credit. They will, however, have to register with the IRS if they haven’t filed a return lately.…

Read more about Registration Might Be Required for Advance Child Tax Credit Payments

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)Story provided by